Who can become a member of ECDF?
An early childhood educator, school principal, school leader, edupreneur, child rights activists, early years curriculum designer, corporate, media personnel, parent, those who deal in children goods, special educators, government teachers, basically anyone who is working with children in their early years.
How can I become a member?
You may get in touch with us directly over a call or email us. Form membership details visit the membership section.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Network and build rapport
- Share a common platform with Education Leaders, Early Childhood Educators & stakeholders
- Exchange ideas and share expertise
- Get feedback and suggestions
- Stay updated through the ECDF journal Ed CLAN ~empowering educators, nurturing young minds, on social media groups and what’s app.
- Attend Seminars, Workshops and Welfare Programs wherein all members would have a discount on the registration charges
- Initiate Change
- Help children from the marginalized sections by helping in fundraisers programs and other events
- Empower Yourself and Empower the Community
How can I stay updated about the different events of ECDF?
You may follow or FB page/ ecdforum or instagram account/ecd_forum or visit our website. All members of the forum are updated in the what’s app group about all upcoming events of the forum.
If I am a member, am I eligible for any discount on the events of the forum?
Yes, as a member you will get a discount of 20% on all national events of the Forum, the ticket cost of which exceeds Rs. 700/-.
If I am a student, can I become a volunteer?
Yes, you may. If you are a student pursuing a degree in Social Work, if you are passionate about the cause- to bring some positive change to society through your work, then you may fill up the volunteer form given in the OTHERS section.